Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinFollow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tips & Toes Dramatic Gel Eyeliner - Review

Hello friends, I know I haven't been punctual in writing blogs off late. But believe me I am myself not happy about doing so. Lately, I have been busy with some personal commitments. Well now that I am back to my normal life, I have come with a product review for you my friends.

Today, I will be reviewing one of my favorite liner i.e. Tips & Toes Dramatic Gel Eyeliner. I know it might be new to most people but trust me it has offered me a solution to my smudging eye liner issues with this genie. Once you apply, it doesn’t budge a bit till you want to remove it.

Price: Rs 250 for 2gm but I got it for 230 

Product Claims:

  • Give your eyes a stunning makeover with Tips & Toes Dramatic Gel Eyeliner that is smudge proof and water proof. Define your eyes, enhance their beauty. Transform your life in a blink. Take some gel on the special liner brush provided and apply across the lash line, from inner to outer corner of your eyes.
  • Available in dramatic Black shade
The attached brush

My experience of using Tips & Toes Dramatic Gel Eyeliner:

You can see the list of products from the brand on their official website www.tipsandtoes.info. The website also provides a list of their shops under the tab shop locator. Just type the name of your city and you get a list of the locations they serve in. Find the shop nearest to you and you get access to any of the company's products.

I got my hands on this miracle gel liner after much of struggling. Every time I visited the shop, the SA would say that they have placed an order for it, which they are yet to receive. 

But once I finally got my hands on this liner, I was so glad to try it on. I have read several reviews of this product and after using this product I feel it genuinely needs thumbs up. It is much better than the Maybelline gel liners in terms of its staying power and color intensity.
The look and design of the liner itself is very adorable. The cute pot has a lid with a brush attached to it. The brush is of good quality and easily allows you to apply this liner in one swipe. However, being a flat brush you cannot draw thinnest lines with it. It is darkest of black and I use it both on my upper lash line and water line. It didn’t sting me and neither did it smudge even a bit even after 9 hours. I have very oily eyelids and this is the only product that stays just like that on my eye lids.

Swatches:

After rub and water test

EOTD:

Yays of Tips & Toes Dramatic Gel Eyeliner:

  • Blackest of black
  • Doesn’t smudge at all
  • Stays all day
  • Cheap price for the quality
  • No chances of losing the brush as it is attached to the lid
  • Water line safe

Nays of Tips & Toes Dramatic Gel Eyeliner:

  • Availability can be an issue
  • Only one shade available
  • Flat brush doesn’t allow to draw thin lines

Would I buy Tips & Toes Dramatic Gel Eyeliner again?

Well, obviously yes. Tips & Toes Dramatic Gel Eyeliner is an excellent product for first time Gel Liner users and ones with very oily lids like me. Besides being reasonably priced, it is a good quality product that is smudge and water proof.

I will surely buy this again once I finish this one, which is not going to happen soon.    

1 comment:

Thanks for Going through the post. I Hope this was helpful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...