Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinFollow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 4, 2013

Stars Eyeshadow in bronze: A Review




I have been using this eyeshadow too much lately and I am so much loving it that I had to review it. It is a beautiful shade that I have and almost use it every day. The antique bronze eye shadow when applied alone or with other colors makes your eyes pop out.

I don’t know whether it is a renowned brand or not as I got it from my beauty center haul. I loved the shade, so got it.

Price: Rs 95/- but I got it for lesser amount. Don’t remember exactly.

My experience of using Stars Eyeshadow in bronze:

I have a soft corner for gold and bronze eyeshadows as they go well with all clothes and are apt for any occasion. This shade was brought for my sister, but I liked it so much that I kept it for myself. Well I had to exchange one of my golden eyeshadows in exchange. 

I have done various attempts of blending various colors with this eyeshadow and each of them came out to be exceptionally beautiful. The shade is exactly shimmery bronze and comes out exactly the same after application. 

Though, this eyeshadow leads to fallouts, it’s still manageable if applied carefully.  It has a soft texture and can be easily applied with fingers also. The staying power with a primer is good, I haven’t tried without a primer so cannot comment on it. The shimmers are not visible when applied on eyelids, they just look like a rich bronze shade.

Swatch:

EOTD

Yays of Stars Eyeshadow in bronze:

Beautiful bronze shade
Staying power with primer is pretty good
Soft texture
Blends easily

Nays of Stars Eyeshadow in bronze:

Fallouts
No ingredients list mentioned

Would I buy Stars Eyeshadow in bronze again?

Well, that doubtful. I don’t trust the brand but if I ever finish it and don’t get this shade with any known brand only then I might consider buying again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Going through the post. I Hope this was helpful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...