Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinFollow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 1, 2013

Violet top with lace sleeves


This is another beautiful DIY top that I made from a dupatta. This dupatta was of thick georgette material and had lovely color. My mom had kept it aside to make a blouse out of it, but I made a top for myself as it was big enough to make 2 blouses.

The lace sleeves were from one of my old dresses that my cousin had given me. That dress couldn’t fit me any more so before scrapping it I took off the sleeves. It was a full sleeved dress, so I decided to use some part of the sleeves to add some element to the plain dupatta material.

Lace detailing in the front
Lace sleeves
I kept the sleeves till the elbow and used the top part of it in the front of the dress. I choose to have a boat neck as usual. I gave an inner lining of the matching material as the top might look transparent. The lining also added some weight to the light material.

So here is the final result.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Going through the post. I Hope this was helpful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...